Saturday, April 17, 2010

So many things going on! I know that is life, so I'm just trying to stay focused :) I am still running, even though I've had to put any definitive race plans on hold for the moment. This week has been good - lots of miles - although none of them were particularly fast. I'm still cooking like a woman possessed; tonight, sweet seared beef with roasted endive, red potato au gratin, and arugula. I think I use cooking as my relief from stress! Some people use running, but cooking works better for me.

We have been travelling every weekend, so today, since I was home, I have done almost nothing. I got up at 5:00, met my friends, did an 11 mile run, and then went home and went back to bed. It was heaven. I roused myself after an hour, because Top Chef Masters was on, and that was enough to make me go to the store for dinner ingredients. The boys are at the State Math competition, so Tim and I are on our own - a nice dinner seemed appropriate.

Tomorrow, another easy run with friends and then coffee - my favorite part of running! I should end up with 100 miles for the week.

Happy Running!

No comments: