Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am so happy to be back training! I still haven't picked specific races, but it is fun to run with a purpose. I am a little sore though, so I know I need to be patient and build back up slowly. I always push others to take it easy, but find it hard to do it myself. I just want to get busy!

Anyway, I'm looking for some fun races this spring/summer, if anyone has any ideas. I'd like to do a couple of marathons and a couple of 50 milers. I don't think I will try to do more than 50s until the fall.

On the food front, I was absolutely craving Chinese Chicken Salad after my second run, so I had to head straight to the store and buy the ingredients - cabbage, green onions, chicken, almonds, and sesame ginger dressing. Totally easy and totally delicious! Then I ate a Blue Bell Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice Cream Bar - Oh my gosh! Unbelievable. I think I will probably dream about it tonight, it was that good!

Happy Running!

2 comments:

Matthew Patten said...

Glad to see you back.

Sure you don't want to make the trek back to Kettle?

Olga said...

Welcome back, wow, 3 posts in a row! Still hoping to meet you this year:)